Discover Downtown Columbia 5K
The Downtown Columbia Partnership (DTCP) is proud to present the fifth annual Discover Downtown Columbia 5K Race right in the heart of Downtown Columbia. This one-of-a-kind 5K course takes runners and walkers through the landmarks of Downtown Columbia highlighting its 51 years of history as well as the future that’s rapidly unfolding.
It starts and ends at the People Tree on the Downtown Lakefront and winds past The Mall in Columbia, The Metropolitan, TEN.M, and m.flats apartments and One and Two Merriweather office buildings, through Symphony Woods and into Merriweather Post Pavilion where participants cross the stage and explore the new renovations. It continues past Toby’s Dinner Theatre and Howard County Library System’s Central Branch, and onto the Columbia Association’s pathway around Lake Kittamaqundi and back to the People Tree for the finish line. The post-race festivities will feature musical entertainment and free beer and food for all participants.
- Presenting $5,000
- Gold $2,500
- Silver $1,000
Presenting Sponsors Exclusive Recognition Benefits
- Opportunity for branded tent at Race Start or Finish
- Opportunity to conduct on-site surveying and distribution of post-race sponsor offer
- Opportunity for remarks on Race Day
- Logo placement on event signage and event marketing materials, ranked according to sponsorship level
- Entries in Discover Downtown Columbia 5K
- 10 for Presenting Sponsor
- 5 for Gold Sponsor
- 3 for Silver Sponsor
- Recognition at Awards Ceremony
- Website Recognition
- Logo and link to your website for Presenting and Gold levels
- Logo for Silver
- Opportunity to insert promotional item in Race Packets
- Presenting and Gold Sponsor levels only
- Logos for Presenting, Gold and Silver, ranked according to sponsorship level
- Acknowledgement in the Downtown Columbia Partnership’s Annual Report
For more information, please contact Phillip Dodge, Executive Director, Downtown Columbia Partnership at #ob#cuvyyvc#at#qgpcnegarefuvc.pbz#ob# or 301.758.6187.