The company we keep and you create.
DTC is home to many large corporations, educational and research institutions, non-profits and health care providers, as well as one of the most educated workforces in the nation. MedStar Health, QSSI, Enterprise Community Partners, Horizon Foundation, Impaq International, GP Strategies, Harkins Builders, and many more employers call DTC home. This is where enterprises are headquartered and the creative class flourishes, all capitalizing on DTC’s strong talent pool and business-friendly infrastructure that is constantly pushing the technology envelope. Our easy-to-access/live/work location between D.C. and Baltimore expands your reach and gives you the resources to start, grow, and succeed. Find your dream space today or plan ahead with our spaces currently under development.
- Over two million square feet of existing office space
- 2.3 million square feet of new state-of-the-art office space coming in the Merriweather District, including the newly completed One Merriweather, and Two Merriweather opening this November
- Work/life balance in a community full of nature, culture, art, entertainment, and wellness amenities
- Home of GP Strategies, MedStar Health, QSSI, Pearson Education, Cognosante, Howard County General Hospital, and Howard Community College
- Rated #5 for job growth in the country
Where your groundbreaking ideas should break ground.
Anchored by the world-renowned concert venue, Merriweather Post Pavilion, the new Merriweather District in DTC will be a welcoming, walkable place to live, work, and experience the uncommon. More than offices, we’re constructing inspiring work environments that foster innovation and collaboration. More than shops, we’re boldly designing lively retail and dining spaces that allow you to create fresh and unique experiences for customers. Over 350,000 visitors annually are already primed to be here. You should be, too.
- 2.3 million square feet of office
- 320,000 square feet of retail
- 1,900 residential units
- 250 hotel rooms
- 60 acres protected open space
- Enhanced Merriweather Post Pavilion attracting 350,000+ visitors/year
Expect more from your office space with a flexible and collaborative work environment where you have easy access to a walkable, 24/7 lifestyle. Green space, trails, and a beautiful lakefront are nearby as is a curated mix of culture, entertainment, dining, and living. Headquarters of MedStar Health, One Merriweather will soon include Cured, an inventive new restaurant specializing in Mid-Atlantic cuisine and 18th & 21st, a speakeasy lounge with live jazz six nights a week, located right downstairs.
- 200,000 square feet of mixed-use, LEED-certified space
- Flexible floor plates and move-in-ready spaces (8 floors; 25,000 square feet per floor)
- 1,200-space parking garage with covered walkway to lobby entrance
- 2,000-square-foot, first class fitness center with showers and towel service
- Casual and cool dining options on the ground level
- Walking distance to The Mall in Columbia, Whole Foods, and more than 20 restaurants and eateries
- Easy access to major roadways and interstates
- Located in the Merriweather District, the new mixed-use development currently underway
- Bikeshare station located right at the base of the building
Like its sister, One Merriweather, Two Merriweather will be a light-filled, state-of-the-art building that features ground-level retail and gives you the space and freedom to do your best work. Opening late in 2017 with Pearson Education establishing a regional headquarters here.
- 135,000 square feet of mixed-use, LEED-certified space
- Five floors with 25,000 square feet per floor
- Flexible floor plates and move-in-ready spaces
- 1,200 space shared parking structure
- Located in the new Merriweather District at the intersection of Little Patuxent Parkway and Broken Land Parkway
Little Patuxent Square sets a new standard for mixed-use development in Howard County. Designed to meet LEED Gold certification and constructed with the highest standard of quality, Little Patuxent Square is a distinctly striking and cohesive part of Downtown Columbia containing Class A office space, luxury apartments, and ground-floor retail. It is the home of the corporate offices of Optum, a subsidiary of United Health Group.
- Nine-story, Class A office tower with 158,000 square feet of space
- 10,000 square feet of ground floor retail space suitable for fast-casual or full-service restaurant operators
- 5½ levels of below-grade parking
- Centrally located in the Lakefront District in Downtown Columbia
- Walking distance to the area’s most desirable amenities, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment destinations